A Man Can Pass 2000-Volt Current Through His Body, 'Battery man'.

This is unusual,bizarre and unbelievable there exist a human who can withstand with high voltage.


Slavisa, from Pozarevac, Serbia stuns scientists by conducting 20,000-volt current without feeling a thing.human conductor Slavisa Pajkic has scientists scratching their heads because he can withstand high voltages without feeling a thing. Known as 'Battery Man', the machinist claims he can act as an insulator, conductor and even a heater.
Videos on the internet show the  Slavisa  powering up a lightbulb and cooking sausages by using energy stored in his body. Slavisa, from Pozarevac, Serbia, says he discovered his amazing talent when he was a teenager. He said: 'I was 17 years old when accidentally during work, I felt that electricity can not do anything. The rain was falling, and my colleagues made a metal fence."
The fence somehow became live, and it was then his new life began.


'My friend, who was leaning against the fence, said he could feel electricity but as I approached and touched the wet spot, I felt nothing. 'I was open-mouthed, but then I realized that current could not harm my body.


'When there is a sudden power failure, my folks do not have to worry. My house is always shining. I can be an insulator, conductor, accumulator and heater.


'People have seen me on television so they are glad to meet me but afraid to shake hands.'
(Slavisa cooks a sausage by passing an electric current through it from power stored in his body. He holds two Guinness World Records, for withstanding 20,000V and being the quickest to heat up a cup of water to 97C, in 1min 37secs)

Previous
Next Post »