UFO takes off at enormous speed in Kernersville, North Carolina –Sep 27, 2014

2 silver objects- one moving downward and one moving up and then something shoots out of a cloud.

Witness statement: "I was driving to work and noticed this extremely bright light in the sky. It was weird how bright it was and how it stayed in the same place, no matter where I turned."

"I did not notice anything at the time because I was just holding my phone and not watching it. I found the action at home later that night when I looked through the video closely."

"At first, all I noticed was the "shooting star" type thing that happens right after I go under the bridge, but on closer examination, I noticed 2 silver objects moving from the clouds before going under the bridge. One silver objects comes out of the top cloud and makes a strange directional change and moves diagonally from right to left very quickly. The other silver object comes up from a lower cloud and I can't really tell where it goes."

 
Previous
Next Post »